Welcome to the AAADM Certification Program Administration Site.
Individuals who are already certified can access their accounts, print certification ID cards, pay recertification fees, and update contact information
For 2023, all Inspectors will be required to pass an online renewal test before submitting renewal payments. We received many comments from inspectors as a result of our initial notification that a renewal exam was being initiated. After considering the input we received, we have made the following changes to the test requirements:
- The test will consist of 10 randomized questions and 1 poll question.
- Inspectors must score at least a 70% to pass.
- Inspectors will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- Reference materials are allowed – AAADM Training Manual and ANSI Standards.
This is the new AAADM database where you will process your renewal payment AFTER passing your exam
- Login to your account under “MyAAADM Account”
- If you have not previously accessed your account, click “lost your password”
- You will receive an email with a link to change your password.
- Once you access your account, you can update all your employment and contact information.
- Purchase your $20 renewal under “Training Courses”
- After you process payment, you can download your new AAADM Inspector Card under “My Account”
- Under “Certificate Manager” page, click “Certificate” and then “Generate Cert”
The renewal deadline will be extended to June 30, 2023, and the renewal fee will be $20. Please do not submit any old forms or payments. DO NOT PAY THROUGH PAYPAL!